As parents and caregivers of young children, your yoga practice plays a huge role in maintaining your physical, mental, and emotional-well-being. It’s also the time when your yoga practice tends to fall off the radar as a result of time and financial constraints. In an effort to increase your access to yoga and community, we offer childcare for all our 9/9:30am classes Monday through Friday. Beginning December 1st, 2016 we will also offer child care at our 11am vinyasa classes on Saturdays and Sundays. Bring your little ones with you to your morning yoga practice, and while you are practicing, they will read, connect with each other, play games, and work on art projects. We acknowledge that childcare costs can be prohibitive, and we strive to keep your cost as low as possible while offering the highest quality care.
Current Child Care Schedule
Mondays 9:00am Core 26 (60 minutes)
Tuesdays 9:30am Strength and Conditioning (60 minutes)
Wednesdays 9:30am Vin/Yin (60 minutes)
Thursdays 9:30am Vinyasa (60 minutes)
Fridays 9:00am Vinyasa (60 minutes)
Saturdays and Sundays 11:am Vinyasa (60 minutes) **BEGINS DECEMBER 1st, 2016
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Please create an account for your child separate from your account when you register him/her and use a separate email address to do so!
· Please come to the studio at least 15 minutes before class starts to get your child set up and comfortable in our space
· If you register online, registration cancellations must take place 30 minutes prior to class. If you remain registered but cannot attend, we appreciate a phone call or email. In the case of an emergency, such as sudden illness, you may transfer your registration to a different day. In non-emergency situations, we cannot offer refunds or transfers.
· Parents must remain on-site for the duration of child care. Your child will receive care for the duration of class, in addition to up to 15 minutes before and after class.
· Our child care space is welcoming of all children between the ages of 18 months and 10 years. Please note, our staff is not trained to work with special needs. If your child's care requires skills or knowledge beyond the capabilities of our providers, we may ask you to pursue other childcare arrangements during class.
· Please leave your child in a fresh diaper, or if they are potty trained make sure they use the bathroom right before class. Our child care is not equipped for diaper changes, and our care providers will not be able to escort children to the bathroom during the 60 or 90 minute class, so if your child is still in diapers or requires bathroom assistance you may be called in to help them during class.
· Children must be in good health to attend.
· Children who behave in a disruptive way may be asked to leave. In these circumstances, parents will be notified immediately.
· If a child is inconsolable for more than 10 minutes, parents will be notified and asked to return to the childcare area to assist caregivers.
· For your child's comfort, please feel free to send them with a snack and contained beverage. If your child has food allergies of any kind, please notify the child care provider before class so they can ensure your child's safety.
Child care Drop-in: $10 to drop-in for the duration of a 60 or 90-minute class (you can drop your child up to 15 minutes before class and pick them up within 15 minutes of the class ending)
Child care 5-class Pass: $35 (good for 1 year)
Child care 10-class pass: $50 (good for 1 year)
Child care for multiple children in the same family: 5 class cards for each child @ $25 each (good for 1 year)